Thursday, January 14, 2010

Please Pray for Family Members of our Students

Dear Everyone,

In light of the recent events that have occurred in Haiti, I would ask that you all please keep our student members in prayer as we have students who have lost family members. So far, I know that Monique had family in Haiti, as well as Judline. Judline shared that she has already lost 3 family members and her aunt, who lives with her family in America is on suicide watch. The family has not has much sleep, as many families across the world.

Our hearts go out to them. May the Lord be with us all at this time and provide help. If you wish to donate to a charity, please make sure that you do a background check on the organization.

"Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were." Ps. 39:11

"In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears." Ps. 18:6

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth." Ps. 121:1-2

- The CHANGE Collegian Network Family